Feb 2nd the day I get bitch slapped around.

blownaltered

Established Member
I would like to see DHG Bullit and Silver04GT step into a ring with either one of those two. Lets see if you can make that fight look any more interesting. Trust me I know both and they would be more than happy to get you in the ring. Walk up to either guy and tell them they fight like shit and see if you could make a better video.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I would like to see DHG Bullit and Silver04GT step into a ring with either one of those two. Lets see if you can make that fight look any more interesting. Trust me I know both and they would be more than happy to get you in the ring. Walk up to either guy and tell them they fight like shit and see if you could make a better video.

Are their rules or what? All I'm saying is as unsure footed as both of them looked at times their were several opportunities to get one or the other on the ground and make them tap a lot sooner than it happened. Then again their is probably a lot going through your head when your in the ring with someone so you don't think as fast as you do outside of it. In Donnie's case I know he doesn't think fast at all which is why he made some stupid ass remark about how "tough" his friends are.

I know Adam probably just as well as you do Donnie and I expected a much better fight from him. SEB I do not know but if that is the way he fights...Steve is gonna be having his cake and eating it too.

blownaltered

Established Member
Are their rules or what? All I'm saying is as unsure footed as both of them looked at times their were several opportunities to get one or the other on the ground and make them tap a lot sooner than it happened. Then again their is probably a lot going through your head when your in the ring with someone so you don't think as fast as you do outside of it. In Donnie's case I know he doesn't think fast at all which is why he made some stupid ass remark about how "tough" his friends are.

I know Adam probably just as well as you do Donnie and I expected a much better fight from him. SEB I do not know but if that is the way he fights...Steve is gonna be having his cake and eating it too.

Sheldon anytime you want to find out how tough you are just let me know and we can find out. I train with Adam atleast once a week, trying to make it more like three times a week. You have a guy the size of Seb standing in front of you and can hit that hard and see how fast you run in there. Not to mention Adam has a broken bone in his foot, that happened before the fight.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Sheldon anytime you want to find out how tough you are just let me know and we can find out. I train with Adam atleast once a week, trying to make it more like three times a week. You have a guy the size of Seb standing in front of you and can hit that hard and see how fast you run in there. Not to mention Adam has a broken bone in his foot, that happened before the fight.

It's just an objective statement from the outside man. You know better than the way your flying off at the mouth, have you ever seen me come anywhere close to looking like I might throw a punch at someone? Stop bitching about how tough you and your buddies are blah blah. I'm just saying as much as the fight was hyped, not much went down.

If you want me to scramble your brain step into the ring with me in a friendly game of trivial pursuit. Although the rules are kind of on my side because it clearly states before you attempt to play the game you need to know your ass from a hole in the ground.

blownaltered

Established Member
You ever watch a heavy weight fight in the UFC, the heavy weights aren't that active. The reason being is they have knock out power, one hit and good night. Thats why they have a slower pace. Thats just the nature of the game when it comes to big guys fighting. They both wanted the knock out for bragging purposes, so thats why they circled so much. They were trying to pick their shots.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Didnt look like Kimbal fights lol, Thats a dude with power and skill. These guys punches looked wild and unskilled. Dont know who was who but looked like the guy in black who won had a bit more training and skill. Other guy looked like a brawler. Just an outside look

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Didnt look like Kimbal fights lol, Thats a dude with power and skill. These guys punches looked wild and unskilled. Dont know who was who but looked like the guy in black who won had a bit more training and skill. Other guy looked like a brawler. Just an outside look

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that observation.

Silver04GT

Established Member

That puts what i said into better detail. And if any of them where "power hitters" why when they actually got a hit in did the other never fly back at all? I have seen big hitters and when they hit, they hit damn hard.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

Much like Donnie's last sexual experience, Adam wanted the fight to last longer and was tryin pace himself. Same as Donnie's sex life, it didn't go as planned.

But Sheldon was correct in his statement the build up wasn't worth the payoff. And it will be the same with my fight with him. It's been over half a year of trash talking and short of someone having a limb ripped off, it won't be worth the pay off.

As far as " having and eating my cake" I'm not gonna make a statement like that all. It would be a mistake to take him lightly and be over confident in myself. My odds are as good as his are.

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
Screw striking, Steve I want to see some blood. Steve be sure and take it to the ground. Nothing breaks the skin like an elbow to the face.

blownaltered

Established Member
Much like Donnie's last sexual experience, Adam wanted the fight to last longer and was tryin pace himself. Same as Donnie's sex life, it didn't go as planned.

But Sheldon was correct in his statement the build up wasn't worth the payoff. And it will be the same with my fight with him. It's been over half a year of trash talking and short of someone having a limb ripped off, it won't be worth the pay off.

As far as " having and eating my cake" I'm not gonna make a statement like that all. It would be a mistake to take him lightly and be over confident in myself. My odds are as good as his are.

Well I guess Merideth does have it good, when your goofy ass busts a nut in 2 minutes she always has Jeremy to finish off the job for her.

blownaltered

Established Member
Screw striking, Steve I want to see some blood. Steve be sure and take it to the ground. Nothing breaks the skin like an elbow to the face.

Steve is alot better on his feet then he is on the ground. Steve will do damage in both, but his advantage is on his feet.

Users who are viewing this thread