Feb 8th Meet to Discuss Tail of the Dragon?

steeltoe

Established Member
When are you guys planing on going to the TOTD? I'm hoping to be back in the US soon and will be picking up a GT500 soon after.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Cancellation Policy

Cancellations made within 7 days will be a 1 night per room charge and all other cancellations before that time period will be a $30 fee. No shows will be 1 night per room fee charged to the credit card on file and the rest of the dates cancelled.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Here is what I just rec'd from the motel. Read bottom up...my conversation with him as of this morning. Does not include previous conversations....So they want half down for all 8 rooms. That's about $500 to $750.00....so, more than I want to be on the hook for. If we say do it then everyone can call Dennis and book the room. I told him the name of the group ..so, mention MACA...and we can lock them down. 8 rooms...should be enough as I don't think we had 8 total people coming from MACA anyway. Oct 1 is a Tuesday...so, I assume we leave that day. Do we come back Oct 3/Thur or Oct 4/Friday?

Thanks Dennis….we are going to resolve tonight. I’ll provide your name and number to everyone to call you. It will be the MACA group. (MACA=Mid Atlantic Cobra Association)

Hi Mike,
--We can get the eight rooms reserved for you with a deposit of half down. Please give me a call at 865-253-3566 and we will get you on the books and I can answer any questions you have.
Thanks
Dennis

Dragon Pitt Inn and BBQ
Dennis and Jane Dearing
4407 Calderwood Hwy
Maryville, TN 37801
865-253-3566 865-253-3565
[email protected]

If we wanted all eight rooms can you hold them with a CC? Do you take half up front and half at departure? I’m working to close this up quick!

Thanks!

--

Hi Michael

If your part of the Contour group from last fall, we already have two regristration for oct 2-5, that leaves us with eight rooms left. The following weekend were complety booked for four days. With larger groups we to do breakfast and after hrs dinners, with advanced notice.

Dragon Pitt Inn and BBQ
Dennis and Jane Dearing
4407 Calderwood Hwy
Maryville, TN 37801
865-253-3566 865-253-3565
[email protected]

Dennis

I wanted to follow up to see if we came Oct 1-4th or something like that if you still had rooms available?

Also you mention the restaurant…..does the restaurant do breakfast, lunch and dinner? I see you mention catering breakfast and dinner so, was curious what the restaurant normally provided.

Your place looks really cool and like the place we would want for this if I can get everyone moving! We are meeting tonight to supposedly finish this plan so, we will see. I’ll get back to you once I get this thing finished!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Looks like we could have taken care of all this without the dinner drama.

That's_a_wrap.jpg

J/K, sounds good. Looking forward to hashing out details tonight.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
$65.00 deposit when you call to reserve. We need to move tonight or tomorrow morning on this for room reservations. Dennis really would like to see us show up!

Thanks!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I feel we'll be calling him tomorrow morning. We'll get a good idea tonight.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I think I'm out fellas, I dont see it being plausible to make the 1100+ mile trip with the already 73k+ beast. Dont wanna take the chance being so far away. But I will be making the OC and Carlisle events plus many more local ones :rockon:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I'm the first to call :dw: Tuesday Oct 1st for three nights, coming back Friday :banana:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I think I'm out fellas, I dont see it being plausible to make the 1100+ mile trip with the already 73k+ beast. Dont wanna take the chance being so far away. But I will be making the OC and Carlisle events plus many more local ones :rockon:

Too far away to break down for me and I am not set up for the turns. I may ride shotgun if there is a seat for me.

Users who are viewing this thread