Feb. Houston Cobra Meet

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Let's get this started people. Name off places you'd like to meet up at, and what to do. Let's try to get this while there's still light out, how about around 4:30-5, then dinner?, then something afterwards. Suggestions are encouraged.

Mike

TcM-668

I'm up for most anything...I just got my IRS brace in from Pauls HP and should have the Bassani stuff in shortly, so I'll be ready to play...

Westheimer area seems to be clogged with rice these days though...

The get together out at the Firestone on Hwy6/West Rd seemed like a decent place and there is all kinds of placed to eat, and the crowd seems well behaved...hehehehe

Don...
'00 R # 152
'93 GT Conv
'93 LX Coupe
'92 Honda Accord Wagon
'89 Isuzu Imark Hatch SunSport

Andy M

Established Member
Mike,

The month of February looks bad for me personally, but you guys get it scheduled and be sure to take some pics and have fun! I will try to make the one in March, if we have one then? Are we going to start having a meet once per month or something? I assume you are talking about the SCMC, aren't you?

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Originally posted by Andy M
Mike,

The month of February looks bad for me personally, but you guys get it scheduled and be sure to take some pics and have fun! I will try to make the one in March, if we have one then? Are we going to start having a meet once per month or something? I assume you are talking about the SCMC, aren't you?

Sorry to hear that Andy, we'll take plenty of pics for ya. The one in March will be the Dyno Day then we can do something else at night. I'm hoping we can do this once a month, and you don't have to be a SCMC member to attend these. I just want Cobras in general, then we can tempt them into the SCMC :-D . Keep in touch man.

Users who are viewing this thread