Febuary 15 2007 I...

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
wrecked the L:cuss: and yeah it was my fault. 2 lane turn to the left, i was on the outside lane and the back end just goes around(driver error) there wasn't any speeding. Cop estimated us both about 35-40 starting from a red light. So the front of the L hits the Nissan Frontier 4x4 in the passenger door busting the window and smashing the door in(only damage he incured)...pushed in front bumper of the L a little andmessed up the hood a little...but...it pushed like the front of my truck over so the passenger door won't open, stuck on the fender...i had over corrected during all of this...so next was the embankment which almost ripped the fog light holder off:??: and for the finaly there was the all important speed limit sign which crushed in the bed in front of the drivers side rear tire where the front tank is and i stopped...tow truck pulled it of the sign tore a little piece of my little step off...3400 in damage and i'll know tomorrow if it can be fixed...insurance guy says it can be fixed and my uncle is stripping it down to see if he found anymore damage if not i should have it in a couple weeks...i was thinkin about taking the badges and lightning decals off the sides but leaving what's on the back...just wanting opinions on that =]

Users who are viewing this thread