fed up lightning owner

BlkLightning01

Established Member
Hey guys well same old shit going on.....truck isnt running....I just keep finding new stuff that is F'ed up for my car. I have a 2001 Completely stock...i just keep finding random wires hanging (near engine, under dash)....I'm just wondering if anyone can get me a carfax. Maybe I can get some info from that.

here is my vin
2FTZF07361CA84535

thanks guys

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Sounds like it's from stereo/alarm installs that were removed before it was sold/traded. You mean it won't run at all? Can you put up some pics so we can help?

BlkLightning01

Established Member
well there is a wire that is just dangling that is connected to the fuel injectors.....then there are a bunch just hanging under the steering wheel from the fuse box......only thing i know that was changed out was the radio (replaced with a non-cd player F150 radio) Thats it. Its going to the ford dealership today. I give up. (changed the fuel pump, filter, relay, fuses) Checked resistors and grounded wires. Still just cranks (pumps prime for only half a second...a quick zip)......thanks for all trying to help though.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Pump is supposed to prime for a 1/2 sec. All my fords do that, Bring line pressure up. Then once they start, thats the key LOL, the pump whines (box trucks lol)

Users who are viewing this thread