Fedor Vs. Henderson

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Haven't checked yet but there's usually links at mmashare.com.

Btw, nice avatar. Lol

musclefan21

Established Member
Last edited:

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Awwwww wat tha FAWKK!!!!!

Herb Dean has a hell of an eye... I totally spilled my beer everywhere when that got called. But after the replays... I dunno, I think he was right on stopping it. Go USA. (sucks 4 Fedor tho... =/)

musclefan21

Established Member
WoW! I am very disappointed. Fedor was clearly hit but he was not out and he was trying to fight back but refree stopped it. Props Dan. I love both of these guys..

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I think someone needs to quickly head back to Russia and retire.

Really?? Because he comes out swinging... No Lay and pray, no stupid bullshit. Just hard fighting. It would be a shame to see him go.

JMD0346

Established Member
WoW! I am very disappointed. Fedor was clearly hit but he was not out and he was trying to fight back but refree stopped it. Props Dan. I love both of these guys..

I agree. Fedor rolled over into the flurry to get a clinch. Not really the move of a hurt or knocked out fighter. If he was that bad off he wouldve just covered up and waited for the ref.

It looked worse than it was imo.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Total bs, Herb dean can hang himself. Fedor get's shafted again, Doctor bs stoppage and now this premature call, if you think it was legit you're a moron plain and simple. A high profile fight like this and the clear shots to the back of the head, then fedor turns over and is clearly staring at Dan when it's stopped... give me a ****ing break.

djom1cincy

Established Member
Total bs, Herb dean can hang himself. Fedor get's shafted again, Doctor bs stoppage and now this premature call, if you think it was legit you're a moron plain and simple. A high profile fight like this and the clear shots to the back of the head, then fedor turns over and is clearly staring at Dan when it's stopped... give me a ****ing break.

I thought he was out but the next punch woke him up. I do agree it was stopped early.

20redfire03

Established Member
If Herb hadnt stopped the fight when he did Dan would have landed more shots and it been over then either way. I am glad I got to watch this fight as lately most of the fights havent been worth shit to watch.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
to herb's credit, fedor did go limp for a bit and he was protecting him.

Fedor did go Limp. I think Herb made one of those razor thin calls, and once again I'm pretty sure he was right. Guy is a great Ref.

Users who are viewing this thread