Feeler...02 Built Lightning

tattooed1

Established Member
Testing the waters 02 L with 28,900 miles and aprox 10,000 on the motor.Fully built JDM motor w/Jdm heads and stage 2 Crower cams.2.3 Whipple,Kooks long tubed,Bassani exhaust,8lb lower,#60 squirters,larger fuel rails,2400 maf,LFP dual heat exchanger.Red with 04 L painted silver stripes,Cervinnis cowl hood(i have stock hood),Bed cover,sprayed in red bed liner,traction bars,shackles in the rear and Ground force springs in the front,as well as 99-00 chrome wheels.Freshly re-built Circle-D tranny(all the good stuff) this was nearly 4 grand.Circle-D billet 2800 stall and Eaton posi diff.My truck was sent to JDM in New Jersey to have the motor installed and later was sent to Psi where the Whipple,squirters,and fuel rails were installed at that time it made 605 Hp on a 18lb boost program,lots left in it.I am the original owner and the truck has been garage kept since March of 02.Not sure how to post pics so i can email them.I only have one pic and as soon as it stiops raining here i will get more.Asking $25,000 S A L E P E N D I N G

Last edited:

tattooed1

Established Member
8xtpc3.jpg

16nrc0.jpg

nbpyz5.jpg

nxswmg.jpg

ao5kcg.jpg

uknowme

Established Member
Nice truck. If you were a little closer I would try to work a trade with you. I have a 04 mystic cobra with a polished 2.3 whipple and alot of other mods. I had a 01 Lightning that I traded for the cobra. Like to find me another Lightning.

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Nice truck. If you were a little closer I would try to work a trade with you. I have a 04 mystic cobra with a polished 2.3 whipple and alot of other mods. I had a 01 Lightning that I traded for the cobra. Like to find me another Lightning.

haha ill trade you my lightning..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread