Feeler 03/04 Cobra front seats

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
These are charcoal. They are are in good shape. Please make offer.

Drivers seat
4a8c75a3.gif

Pax
7ef1fd59.gif

Last edited:

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
What is the point of feeler ads? Either sell them or don't!

I've never made a feeler ad before. I thought it was to kinda feel out how much something was worth to the market. They are completely for sale. MAKE AN OFFER!

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
Too bad you wouldnt ship. Id trade ya for my seats plus cash for those.

What seats do you have. Only reason I say no to shipping the hassle involved. It almost always eats drastically into the money received for large items like this.

Ironhand

Banned
What seats do you have. Only reason I say no to shipping the hassle involved. It almost always eats drastically into the money received for large items like this.

True. But I have a Fedex account for a reason. And it does save a good bit of money when you ship enough stuff or big items.

305Terminator

Established Member
I have both seats. The pic of the one in the house is the pax seat and the pic of the one in the car is the drivers seat.

I think what 03vnmous_snk was asking is if you have the rear seats that go in the back of the car.

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
I shipped a complete set of these same seats via Greyhound. Cost me under $70, FedEx wanted almost $150 a seat. Guy got them same day too. Just an FYI.

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
Sorry about the shipping guys. I guess I just don't need to get rid of them that badly. I have an extremely busy schedule and don't have time to mess with it. Anyway I received a really fair local offer on the two front seats. Unfortunately something has come up and I've had to spend the rest of the money I was going to use to get new seats on family related stuff. Looks like I'm going to have to hang on to these a little while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread