Feeler...03 Black Vert....

Baby J

Established Member
Today my motor let go on the Dyno, was not there I am in WA car is in MD. possible head gasket. will know more tomorrow..just don't really have the money to fix it right now and i am kinda just over it. would like to sale it if possible.... would to get 14k out of it...

-Black vert parchment interior... (have mint used OEM front seat covers for the front seat)
-68,XXX miles
-Just painted august 15th and all exterior plastic and emblems replaced...lower plactic clip, wiper cowl, and third brake light replaced..
TF black chrome hood scoops and side scoops
-Kenwood dual din radio, NAV,DVD,Pandora,IPOD cable... 2 months old
-SOS gauge pod and steering pod...fuel,oil, and boost gauges...all brand new installed this week
-wheels stock replicas 17x9, 17x10.5.....fronts need replaced, rears are MT DR 2's have about 2k miles on them.

mods.....
-POSI Race port
-2.93 upper just installed...
-4lbs lower just installed...
-63lbs injectors
-accufab TB and plenum....just installed
-NEXGEN JLT CAI...just installed
-2800 MAF
-DIV X idlers
-Magna Flow X pipe with high flow cats
-Borla Stingers
-TF coolant and radiator tanks with black chrome caps.. just installed
-Fore triple Hat, walbro 355 pumps only running 2 pumps but have a third...along with the rest of lethal's budget return system with upgraded lines and regulator.....all just installed
-afco dual pass
-promotion clutch installed in april along with new flywheel, throw out bearing and 26 spline input shaft
-promotion firewall adjuster and quadrant
-H&R race springs
-IRS Brace
-MM subframes
-MM caster camber plates
-X CAL 3 ----John LUND tuned...

Car was almost complete less long tubes, bigger blower, and completing the suspension and brakes. all the supporting mods are the. before it let go it put down 502 on a mustang dyno which leads me to believe that the motor was already hurt before it let go, because the thats kinda low for the stuff thats been done to the car.....on last pull car puffed black smoke tuner got out of the throttle and then it died and dumped about a gallon of coolant, tuner said he tryed it just to see it it would turn over and it did but did not act like it want to start. oil looks to still be clean. feel free to ask questions David 904-923-1169

:nonono:

Baby J

Established Member
have a couple photos but cant post them,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread