feeler 03 cobra motor for sale

venomus 03

Established Member
Hello, I have an 03 cobra motor that has 2000 original miles on it as it came out of my best friends car. He put a kb on it and had a bad tune so got some damage to the top of the pistons. The motor is apart and has 98% of all the parts to put it back together. First off there was no damage done to the crank the block and the heads got a tiny bit but they will still seal perfectly. Anyways I ordered a used set of pistons from an 04 cobra on ebay that were replace for some better ones with no damage at all. I was going to install it in a notch I have but I am also building a buick turbo regal and I have my 04 cobra so I just dont have the time to complete this. So this is what I have complete 03 cobra block, pistons, rods, crank, heads, intercooler, heat exchanger, eaton, injectors, actually I have all the parts to put it back together minus a lower intake and obviously a new gasket set and new piston rings. And yes the car had 1900 miles on it when this motor was pulled. Anyways, not a fire sell but I guess I will start to see what kind of interest and offers I get. I do not have a set price yet. It is available to inspect on my workbench in the north lynnwood south Everett area. Thanks

vr4_007

Established Member
This wasnt a Black 03 Cobra was it?!

Sorry to hear about the engine going at such a young age, is it being sold complete, or broken down?

venomus 03

Established Member
I actually dont really know. That is why I put it on here. I have no idea what to ask I just thought I would see what offers I get and if I get one that seems fair I will cut it loose. Thanks

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Joey, may want to stop and consider what it will take to put that in your GT.....

Around 3K for that would be a great deal for someone.....Any 2V guys want a solid bottom end?

Users who are viewing this thread