Feeler: 03 Cobra Trade..

03cobra5485

Established Member
Well here's the ol' story...me and my buddy each used to have a fox body....turns out we miss them....want to see if there is anybody who would want to trade their built/blown fox..Looking for trade plus cash, very interested to see what's out there..thanks

(Mine) 03 Cobra Convertible, stage iv ported blower..501rwhp.
b7886c17.jpg

d7755ace.jpg

(His) 04 Mach 1
204dd9c1.jpg

65638466.jpg

03cobra5485

Established Member
What color is your vert? Is that a factory termi color? how much for sale outright?

Na it's not a factory color for a cobra, its based off of GM's Atomic Orange, on the zo6....If i were gonna sell it outright i guess i'd put it up for 23k

03cobra5485

Established Member
It was originally white with a tan top. The car is almost 10 years old and the paint was starting to show it's age, so i stripped it down, prepped it and painted it at my shop.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Any mods to the mach and how may miles?

46,5XX Miles...magnaflow cb, o/r x pipe, steeda tri ax shifter, jlt ra-mair and Diablo tuner. Also has a new Ford trans from a TSB..under warranty with a spec stg 1 clutch, steeda quadrant and cable with firewall adjuster.

Last edited:

speedbunch

Established Member
46,5XX Miles...magnaflow cb, o/r x pipe, steeda tri ax shifter, jlt ra-mair and Diablo tuner. Also has a new Ford trans from a TSB..under warranty with a spec stg 1 clutch, steeda quadrant and cable with firewall adjuster.

what do you value your car at?

Users who are viewing this thread