Feeler: 03 DSG Cobra. Planning to sell soon

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
New buyer, better offer. The car is not sold yet, I still have to get it all finished up, so check in if you're interested.

Last edited:

EMiNENT13

Future Terminator
Established Member
man sick car... so is there a confirmed buyer? i wanna buy one by summertime seems like this ones gone in no time!

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
EMiNENT13 said:
man sick car... so is there a confirmed buyer? i wanna buy one by summertime seems like this ones gone in no time!

I already have a couple of buyers lined up to get it as soon as I'm all finished with the repairs and service. It's been a great car and I get compliments all the time on the way it sounds with the cams and about the wheels. Definitely a head turner.

gzaid1

Established Member
Please email me a contact # where I can reach you as I'm interested in the car. I am in Houston, TX and available to come and see it and pick it up very quickly. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
almost_there_1 said:
i know you already have a couple of buyers, but would you sell it without the wheels for a cheaper price?

No thanks, then I have to worry about selling the wheels and that's too much of a hassle. $25K is plenty cheap, I'm not desperate.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
gzaid1 said:
Please email me a contact # where I can reach you as I'm interested in the car. I am in Houston, TX and available to come and see it and pick it up very quickly. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks.

I already have a buyer that is mailing a security deposit to me. If that falls through, I'll e-mail you.

almost_there_1

Established Member
DSG2003SVT said:
No thanks, then I have to worry about selling the wheels and that's too much of a hassle. $25K is plenty cheap, I'm not desperate.
yeah i know. just figured i'd ask. keep us updated on the other buyers, you are one of the closest i have found for sale. good luck!

92_fox

Established Member
sorry i also meant thats for the "as is" option without replacing the clutch and the tires...how are the tires on the stock wheels?

92_fox

Established Member
oh and dude i actually have a mustang 5.0 with an AOD that u could use as your beater because i was going to try and sell it for 3500 but if your interested in a trade let me know via my emial posted above thanks! justin

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
The car is great now! The new clutch is in, fresh Synchromax tranny fluid, fresh Mobil 1 5-20 (easier to get than RP was), front brakes changed.
I already have a buyer, don't have the stock wheels anymore, everything is already fixed except the tires because the buyer ordered them on his own where he doesn't have to wear them out on his drive back home.
I'm not going to take any less than $25K for this car!!! Everything is in perfect working order now and it's worth more than $25K bluebook without all this work that I've done.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
All my extra parts that I had are sold except for the 200mph speedo and a Metco driveshaft loop I believe. If there's anything else, I'll post it.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
beautiful car dude, i cant believe its not gone already at that price, i wish i had that money i would have 2 cobras, lol bump for a great car and price.

Users who are viewing this thread