(feeler) 03 DSG Mach 1

finchstang2003

Established Member
Hey this is just a feeler, I am thinking of selling my 03 Mach 1 and getting another 03/04 Cobra. I bought this car back in August from a member of this forum. The car currently has a little under 36000 miles and it is a 5 speed. It is a Dark Shadow Grey in color. It is pretty much stock except for an off road h pipe and and SLP catback exhaust. I have a stock h pipe with cats if needed. Otherwise the car is stock. When I bought the car the spoiler was not on the car, so it has a few scratches from being stored. It is now back on the car. It doesn't have the stock wheels which was one of the stipulation of buying the car, but it does have a set of Chrome Cobra R's that are 17x9. The tires only have roughly 6000 miles. The car runs great, no mechanical problems. It does have a few scratches on the paint, one on both doors from inconsiderate damn people and one on the bumper. Anyway I only have a few pictures at he moment. Let me know what you guys think, and what you think its worth. The only thing I would be willing to trade for is an 03/04 cobra. Also clean and clear title in my hand, Thanks.

DSCF0506.jpg

These are pictures without the spoiler.
DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread