Feeler 03 Oxford White Cobra! 16k obo

SwivelSawvel

Established Member
The car is a DD so its a high mileage cobra (94k). I wash and wax this thing every weekend and it stays under a carport if I'm not driving it. I have owned the car for 2 years. I didn't know much about cobras when I bought it, thought it had the head tick issue turned out to be a bad motor. So motor was replaced at 69k at cook white head ford in panama city, did a break in drive home to Raleigh NC and had it dyno tuned safely for daily driving which put down 420 rwhp and 480 rwtq with a 2.75 upper only.

Current Mods are

Moto Blue 2.75 Upper
JLT Ram Air Intake.
Billet Flow 4 piece Idler set.
True Forced Black Chrome expansion tank and Intercooler tank
18' Bullet Rep DD Wheels Black Chrome 18x9 Front (Nitto 555)18x10 Rear (Falken) with less then 5k miles on them.
Mac O/R H and Flowmaster C/B with SLP tips. (I have stock exhaust)
Fluidine Heat Exchanger
tri-axe short throw shifter with a MGW handle.
2000 Cobra R hood with two tone paint.
Spec Stage 3 Clutch with Spec Aluminum Fly Wheel.

I have most of the stock parts except for the hood and wheels. There are some dent and dings on the car I got an estimate of $300 to fix all of them

Car is currently located in Raleigh NC. I would like to sell out right before I trade it in for a gas raper. Reason for sell is I soaked up too much debt from my divorce I would like to free up some cash.

Sorry for the Crappy Pics from my iphone.

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

Last edited:

1tsmith

Established Member
Complete fail is what this is.... Black hood then camo cobra inserts in the back bumper... Your killing me

1tsmith

Established Member
sorry about that though.... I saw it and was just wanting to smack the person that made them camo.

Users who are viewing this thread