Feeler: 04 Mystic light mods 38,146 miles TX

iflyagfour

Established Member
Just putting a feeler out as I am considering selling my Cobra. It just sits in the garage these days as I am too busy with work. It currently lives in The Woodlands and is not inspected due to the off road h pipe. The paint is 9 out of 10 as well as the interior. Needs new tint. A/C blows cold still. Mods are LFP heat exchanger, steggy stage IV port and polished blower, 2.76 upper, LFP idlers, flows, off road h pipe, MGW short throw shifter, lowered, SCT tuner, Diablo, and a nib Spec stage II+ clutch I'd include. Never swapped the input shaft to a 26 spline. Also JLT CAI. Made 521/514 when it was tuned on a conservative tune. It does need a new inner serpentine but not much else. The clutch is probably getting close to being due. I have had the car three years and bought it with 34 ,xxx miles on it. Needs to go to a new home. Looking for $24,000 obo if someone would be interested. Thanks,

Max

zackkbcobra

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
worthless%5B1%5D.gif
gun3.gif

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I want to see some pics of that sweeet polished supercharger I sold you a couple of years ago.... :lol1:

Good luck with the sale! I'm having the same thoughts of possibly selling mine too... :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread