**Feeler: 08 Alloy GT500 coupe**

cobra1718

Established Member
Moderator please delete. Thanks everybody for your interest and compliments. This car is not for sale.

Last edited:

hipower

Established Member
how about a 03 TT DSG coupe (12k miles) 900hp, it will be finished this week or next.

I also have a 03 DSG vert...

cobra1718

Established Member
At the end of the month I am returning to stock, selling the parts and lowering the price some. Hopefully someone on the board is interested in a show quality car. I really dont want to return to stock after all that has been done

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Car looks awesome Robbie. :rockon: Sorry to hear you are going to sell.

BTW, do you miss your 04 CO Cobra coupe?

Last edited:

admbmb56

Ca-Mustangs.com
Established Member
You are selling my dream car!!! Exact color, stripes, rims, everything! I only wish financially I could afford ot right now. Damn it!!!
-adam

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Still waiting on an email from you. Are you serious about selling? Don't mean to offend you by asking, but the title does say "feeler". This is a serious inquiry for your car. How many miles were on it before you put all the parts on it? Did you do it all at once or one at a time? Can you email me more pictures? Would like to see pics of engine bay. Which of the factory options does it have? Looks like HID's for sure. Do you have access to Carfax or know anyone who does? Also, can you send picture of dash with current mileage?

Again, this is a serious inquiry so please email me.
[email protected]

cobra1718

Established Member
Still waiting on an email from you. Are you serious about selling? Don't mean to offend you by asking, but the title does say "feeler". This is a serious inquiry for your car. How many miles were on it before you put all the parts on it? Did you do it all at once or one at a time? Can you email me more pictures? Would like to see pics of engine bay. Which of the factory options does it have? Looks like HID's for sure. Do you have access to Carfax or know anyone who does? Also, can you send picture of dash with current mileage?

[email protected]
slow up man I have to work for a living. I have sent two separate emails to you, If you are serious send me an email and I will send you my cell number

cobra1718

Established Member

[email protected]
another email sent

Users who are viewing this thread