Feeler, 18"chrome iforged classics

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Are these for an IRS or Solid rear?

I'm still willing to trade!

hey jacob517, do you have a 99-04 sra? how did they fit?

EDIT:

nevermind

Really wanting a set of TF so Im gauging interest in my wheels. They are 18X9 and 18x11, I'm not sure of the offset but on my 99GT they sit nice with a 1/4 spacer. Not sure how old these are but in overall great condition although NOT perfect. 1 Front wheel lip has "Chrome pop" which means the chrome has a bubble but not peeling (see pic) the spot is on the lip and about 2" wide, Steve@TF says iForged uses the same hoops and you could get a new on from him. I was in countless shows last year and no one ever noticed.
photoshooty.jpg

kamden071.jpg

kamden063.jpg

^^If you look at the bottom of the wheel you can see the "chrome pop" hard to see.
kamden073.jpg

^^Around one lug hole you can see a what looks like a mark from an impact tool.
kamden072.jpg

kamden062.jpg

kamden066.jpg

Last edited:

flamed notch

Established Member
I dont if this will help or not, I have a 97 cobra rear in my 2000 saleen. I'm also running a 1 or inch wheel adapter and they are fender flush. If I would have stayed with the 2000 rear, I think I would have been fine with them also being fender flush.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Thoughts ? I thought at this price they would definitly go.

Gotta get better pics man, 2800 is a lot to spend on used wheels with phone quality pics. Take them off the car, get pics inside and out, and try to display the issues more.

Also people might not want to run spacers, so that might be an issue. Seems fair with tires, but anything over $2500 people will tell you they can buy new this or new that. Maybe tax refund someone will come along? 2800 shipped?

flamed notch

Established Member
If you look at my other post, Im already at $2500 shipped. And being that that the wheels are chrome, the chrome pop doesnt show up well, the pic of the issue around the lugnut hole is good pic, it shows the issue, which isnt bad. If any one wants better pics I will try and take them with my camera and send to them.

flamed notch

Established Member
Front backspacing is 5 1/2
Rear backspacing is 7 1/4
Measuring from hub center to straight edge across wheel lip

Also wherls are off the car!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread