Feeler 18 in. Boze Boost Wheels and Tires

hssstang

Established Member
Sold!!!!!!! I am selling my Boze Boost Wheels. They are set up for a irs cobra. The finishes are satin black centers, chrome lips, polished back barrels, chrome assembly bolts, SVT engraved centercaps. Front wheels are 18x9 big brake cut and rear wheels are 18x11 fender flush offset. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sports. Front size 265-35-18 and rear size 315-30-18. Wheels and tires have less than 200 miles on them. They are absolutely in MINT condition! I paid over $5,000 for wheels and tires. I'm asking $4,200. Would prefer local pick up; I am located near Charlotte, NC.

IMG_3982 (2).JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

Last edited:

azvnm

Established Member
Dang wish you were closer to me! Those wheels are AMAZING, they definitely stand out! GLWS

hssstang

Established Member
I would consider shipping for serious buyer. I am willing to negotiate a bit on my original asking price if picked up. Would work with a buyer wanting shipped also.

hssstang

Established Member
Feel free to make offers! I really don't wanna separate wheels from tires but I can for a serious buyer. Price is a lot higher for these wheels than some others out there. They are like brand new I guarantee no disappointments with any of the finishes on these wheels! Tires are Michelin pilot sports no burnouts ever! Tires was mounted at high end shop in Charlotte that does other high end wheels. wheel weights are chrome plated to match the inside polished barrels. Most people don't finish the inside barrels but I am just to ocd about that kinda thing. The rears sit flush with the fenders and the fronts clear my cobra r brembos no problem!

hssstang

Established Member
Wow, I can't believe I haven't even got a comment on these! People must not like boze wheels or something? I don't understand. Maybe its the price?

hssstang

Established Member
Major price drop!!!! $3,600 for wheels and tires. That is for local pick up. Will do same price plus shipping for a buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread