FEELER: 1996 Mystic - $2000 OBO

F8tlByte

colorchngnSVT
Established Member
I hate to do this because this car has been my baby since I was 17 but increasing college costs leave me no choice. I have a 96 Cobra with 162K on it. THE MOTOR RUNS FLAWLESS with maybe a 1/4 quart of mobile1 burnt in about 4000 miles, no knocks, no taps, NO LEAKS.

Here are the issues: BLOWN REAR, cat back needs to be replaced as well as 2 tires and a "check engine" bulb to pass inspection. (the tags are way over due not because if major issues but because I hardly drove the car over the last 3 years and frankly, was lazy about it). The trans isnt as smooth as it was on day one but still drives fine. Paint was cared for maticulously but is only in fair condition due to ware on the front and rear bumpers as well as the roof. The driver's side window is off the track, head unit needs to be replaced, and there is a possibility it needs new rotors.

Interior is in great shape, a/c works great, BBK ceramic long tubes (4 years old), catted H pipe, tokico blues, H&R Sports (both 3 years old), cross drilled rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, MGW shifter, clutch has about 25K on it (FRPP King Cobra)

If you have any other questions send me a PM and ill get back to you. Again, the is just a feeler cause Id really prefer not to get rid of it but my back looks to be against the wall. I would prefer serious buyers and in particular, those with plans to bring to car back to life

Users who are viewing this thread