Feeler: 2.1 kb intercooler MMR 900 longblock

tj4891

Established Member
$2,500 for longblock , thats all i got left.
kb sold!! i just have longblock $3800

im looking to do something different in the car this year so i was wondering if everyone is interested in a mmr900 longblock and a kb 2.1 intercooler kit everything has less then 4k on it the kb was rebuild with new gear and and everything when the stock motor went. right now it has a 14lb pulley on it 90mm mass air with mafia adapter 75 mm throttle body kb boost a pump . MMr 900 long has This Fully forged MMR longblock can handle up to 900HP. They include the MMR Street Mod 900 shortblock with Forged MMR/Manley Pistons, 4340Forged MMR H-Beam Rods w/ARP bolts, Forged Crankshaft fully balancedand blueprinted in a Brand new 03/O4 Cobra or Windsor Block, and fullyassembled with new Ford Motorsport PI heads, ARP head studs, MMR/Felprohead gaskets, New factory Ford Motorsport Valves, springs, retainers,lifters, roller followers with factory PI cams professionally
timed/degreed with new timing chains,guides, tensioners and a High Volume oil pump. i even put the longtubes and h pipe in the deal,Everything is in the car now it runs great.This combo makes 470 to the wheel on a safe tune from excessive i was looking to great $7,000 for the hole setup the hole setup ran me about 12k not installed . Right now im not sure if i wanna separate them but i might if i got buyer for both and gotta pick it up.I put it as a feeler because im not sure if people are interested in this, but doesn't hurt to see.Got any questions let me know thanks tj

Last edited:

tj4891

Established Member
it seem to be easier to selling if i separate them so im going separate. going to do 3800 for each

Users who are viewing this thread