FEELER 20" chrome reps for sale

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
These are 01/02 style.

Should have a set of these with tires on them, tires have tread left but will mostly need replaced in a few thousand miles.

would prefer local sale, i think there is a small pit on one rim, smaller than a dime.

just seeing what kind of offers are out there for these.

trades are welcome.

i DO NOT WANT 99/00 style wheels, sorry guys.

you can PM me offers if you would like. :beer:

- Sean

Last edited:

NZBling

Established Member
i have a set of 99 stock wheels that are painted black! with brand new Hancook rubber all around, let me know what you think, 979-492-1132 thanks Carl

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
What year reps? 99/00 or 01/02? Also are you looking to trade for some stockers or something aftermarket???

Last edited:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I've got 99-00 wheels painted black and clearcoated with toyos on the front and Nitto DRs on the back, all tires probably have 85% tread left... If you're interested, shoot me some pics of the wheels and tires when you get em, I'm also in NJ.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
What year reps? 99/00 or 01/02? Also are you looking to trade for some stockers or something aftermarket???

i updated my original post. they are 01/02. Umm id really like some chrome 18" reps OR, i will trade for some truck parts. ported blower, HE, wideband, gauge pod, other gauges.

i am pretty flexible.

I've got 99-00 wheels painted black and clearcoated with toyos on the front and Nitto DRs on the back, all tires probably have 85% tread left... If you're interested, shoot me some pics of the wheels and tires when you get em, I'm also in NJ.

if they werent the 99/00 style id most likely take that trade. sorry

- Sean

Users who are viewing this thread