Feeler, 2000 show saleen for 03-04 cobra

bullit4900

Established Member
42lb injector and bap is not going to add that much hp, good luck ..i would try and sell it outright , cant see anyone trading a 03/04 cobra for that ..glws

flamed notch

Established Member
I maxed out the 30 lb injectors at 5400 rpms, the 350 is at 5200 rpms, putting in the 42's and the bap will allow it to be rev'd to 6500 rpms. The horsepower was still climbing when the injectors maxed out. Thats why I said around 400 hp. And plus I never said this car was a hp king, just was throwing out a feeler. According to nada the values for the two types of cars are very close, and the saleen's will be going up in value since this is the last year for them, and the value on nada for my saleen went up almost $2,000.

bullit4900

Established Member
correct i'm sure the value is close, but your car is not factory paint if it was i'm sure you could get nada out of it..glws
you said 350 to the crank, did you not have it on a dyno? and i'm sure if you put it back to one color it would help the sale also

Last edited:

flamed notch

Established Member
Yes I did have it on a dyno, it put down 301 rwhp @ 5200 rpms. I know the paint not everyone would like, thats also why I put it as a feeler, I know it will limit any potential trades, but some my like it. I do appreciate your opinions and if I dont find a trade, I will be doing the fuel injectors and bap along with some other mods, but just wanted to see if there might be some interest before I did any of that.

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
i dont understand why everyone is judging this car so harshly, if you dont like it dont trade. Personally think its a beauty, and makes me miss my saleen. I chose power over looks :)

Users who are viewing this thread