Feeler: 2003 Oxford White Vortech Mustang GT

SF4.6GT

Mr. Drove Them All
Established Member
This is just a feeler i am testing the waters and im wanting to get into a 03/04 Cobra. I absolutely love the car and its one of the cleanest New Edge GT's i have ever seen. Clean Title with 84k miles. The blower and all Mods were professionally installed around 800 miles ago. I have reciepts on parts purchased and the labor done. The blower has about 1500 miles on it, it was purchased used but does not leak and works great! There are NO mechanical issues with this car. I hardly ever drive it, maybe once a week. Car hasnt been drove in the rain since i owned it in the last year and a half.

The car was dyno tuned at C&C Racecraft on 93 octane where it made 380rwhp and 390rwtq on 8psi conservative tune, through stock manifolds.

No track times just because i dont go to the track, to hard on parts lol

Performance Mods:
Vortech V1 S-Trim non i/c
Green Top 42lb injectors
In line 255 fuel pump
BBK o/r H Pipe
Borla Stinger Catback
FRPP 4.10 Gears
Spec Stage 2 Clutch
MGW Orange Handle Short Throw

Apperance Mods:
17x9 and 17x10.5 Black w/Polished Lip bullitts(NT05r's out back)
8000k HIDs(Headlights and Foglights)
Bumper Inserts
Mach 1 Chin Spolier
Eibach Sportlines(2inch Drop)
Tinted Windows and Tinted Windsheild
Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter
Speed of Sound Pillar
Autometer NV Boost & Fuel Pressure Gauges

I think that about wraps it up. Like i said this is just a feeler so the price is $11000 obo. If you have any questions call or text me at 6064161870. Thanks for looking!

049-2.jpg

017-3.jpg

016-1.jpg

047.jpg

005.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

Last edited:

Riceater

Established Member
Ohhh that's nice. GLWS I can't seem to get book value for my car and I have a new, fully built motor with my Vortech V1. No one has any money for mustangs these days, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread