Feeler: 2003 Sonic Blue Terminator

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
Just had my 2nd child and now the horrible thought of having to give up my dream is starting to creap into my head, and I am trying to get a feel for what I can get out of my car.

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra (will get the build #)
44,xxx miles (was a daily driver and now I drive it 1 to 2 times a week, maybe).
H & R Racing Springs
8 lb lower, 3.10 upper putting down 486rwhp/480tq
Predator Tuned at Gearheads by Travis in Arlington, TX
CAI
Short Throw Shifter
MagnaFlow exhaust system

There are some other small mods as well.

There are some small scratches, but I do have the Sonic Blue touch up paint and can get that taken care of, 1 small ding above the fuel cap.

I also have the car fax report and can email it to you if you want to take a lok at it.

I love this car, but it is time for me not to be so selfish. This was going to be my daughters car when she got oplder, but now that I have 2 girls, it wont be very fair. I am hoping to get 23k for it, but I will take in all considerations for it.

Thanks for any input.

Will also get pics of both inside and outside when I get home from work.

SkipBuxton

Established Member
I think that is a good starting point - but keep in mind 2 things - economy and these cars dont bring as much in winter months

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
As much as I would like to, I cant. Becasue of the fact that i have 2 kids, it would put your truck out of the question, but I think it is a Bad A$$ truck to say the least. Good luck in finding what u r looking for.

FastNick01

Established Member
Go to photobucket, create an account, then you can start uploading them on there, then copy and paste them to the message box. That is only assuming you have pics uploaded on your computer already.

I have an 1997 30th Ann Camaro white/hugger orange, 55,600 miles + 1995 Firehawk, 28,700 miles black, hartop let me know if you want anything to do with either of these cars, I will include cash on top offcourse!

PM me if you want.
Thanks

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
Fastnick,
Thanks for the advice, I am really not interested in letting go of the car unless I get one of 2 things:

1) The asking price for the car

2) A trade that would help my situation (2 kids). the car has a backseat, it is just hard getting them in and out, so another 2 door sports car doesnt do it for me.

Again, I appreciate the instructions on how to download the images. I will get more pics this weekend when i have some time off of work.

Last edited:

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
To be honest, again, I am not looking to leave my dream and get into another 2 door sports car. The only reason why I am even contemplating selling my car is because I now have 2 kids and getting them in and out when I need to is going to be rough. I appreciate the offer and both cars seem very noce, but it's just not what I am looking for.

Thanks

2FST4USonicBlue

Established Member
Took the pics without waching the car, not a smart choice, but I am sure it was my subconscious not really wanting to sell the car. Will get more pics of the inside along with a clean engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread