Feeler: 2010 Ford SVT Raptor Oxford White 59k miles

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I am debating about maybe selling my SuperCab Raptor and maybe getting back into a Turbo Cobra or Turbo 2011+ Mustang. It has 59,000+ miles on it and is in great condition. Has 5.4L engine with AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake. Has upgraded Dual Angel Eye Halo Headlights and LED black Tail-lights. Has 2012-2013 Factory Graphics on Bedside and Has the Mid-Perch Adjustment and Alignment. Tires are brand new. Clean Title and is in great condition. No problems with it and never been Off-Road. I am the second owner and had it since 2012 and only put about 6K miles on it. I just use it as a weekend driver. Has the Power Sunroof, Microsoft Sync, Leather Seats with "raptor" in back rest, Reflector delete and black covers on side mirrors and power sliding rear window. Interior is showroom new and paint on outside in excellent shape. Oil is always changed at 3K miles and always garaged kept. NADA and KBB has the value of it between $37,000-$39,000. I'm looking for around $37,500 or will look at trade offers of Turbo Cobra + cash or Turbo 2011+ Mustang GT + cash. If you have any questions or want to see any more pictures let me know.

Thanks for Looking!!

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed.jpg
photo.JPG
image2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread