FEELER 2012 GT grabber blue brembo manual

ultrajetboat

Established Member
east bay san Francisco area. I ordered this car in march 2011 w/3.73 gears, brembo package, manual trans and 5.0....that's all I wanted. This is just a feeler to see if there's any interest in my mustang. I am looking to sale it in November unless somebody REALLY wants it. I will be out of the country for 6 months and want to get into a diesel truck so I figured this is a good time to save up. It was rear ended on the freeway in early march and completely repaired with a lifetime warranty for me only, but I have kept it this long so I could feel the car out and make sure it feels as good as new, which it does. I even made out a little in the deal because the local ford dealer did a mechanical inspection for me and found a small leak on the differential. I was honest and told them it was there for almost a year already and I thought it was the breather tube. turns out it was a common seal problem and the dealer replaced the entire rear end assembly under warranty no questions asked about my tune/off road pipe. there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car. I drive it 4 days a week, rest of the time I drive my automatic beater when I know ill be stuck in traffic.
17,000 miles, NOT a salvage title, last time I checked the accident was not on carfax but im sure it will be eventually. has royal purple oil motor oil.

MODS:
sct tuner w/ Lund 91 octane cam tune
lethal o/r H pipe
flowmaster 50 series axle back
aem cold air intake
MGW shifter
driver side poly motor mount
steeda track bar
steeda ultra lite springs
ford stuts/shocks(the cheap ones)
MM caster camber plates
rear MT street comp 285 tires, stock front
DG grill with fog lights behind it
infinity door speakers
infinity basslink in trunk

22,000 WITHOUT shifter, o/r pipe, axle back and tuner.
buyer can get all that for 1000 cash at time of sale.
Mustang comes with all stock parts including assembled brembo suspension

the bad: one tiny bumper mark on front bumper where someone bumped it while parking, have to be very close to see it. has stock strut mounts that are noisy when lowered, not really bad but I just want that to be known. I personally don't like these shocks, but they are better than stock.

DO NOT CONTACT ME ASKING IF IM PARTING OUT OR LOW BALLING ME. I love this car, I bought it when I advanced to E-5 and I smile every time I start it. If I cannot get enough out of it due to the accident then I will likely keep her for the rest of my life, or until I have a baby haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread