FEELER: 4.75 Stroker

VenemousStang

Established Member
May be selling a 4.75L stroker engine. Wanting to see if there is any interest. It's a stock 04 cobra block stock bore with MMR 4.75 stroker rotating assembly. 4.75 1000SE is what they call it. Got the parts from them but had my own engine builder put it together runs amazing! Can sell as short block, long block, or possible even complete engine with eaton supercharger and accessories. Anyone interested let me know. Has about 5k miles on it.

2rbo97svt

Established Member
May be selling a 4.75L stroker engine. Wanting to see if there is any interest. It's a stock 04 cobra block stock bore with MMR 4.75 stroker rotating assembly. 4.75 1000SE is what they call it. Got the parts from them but had my own engine builder put it together runs amazing! Can sell as short block, long block, or possible even complete engine with eaton supercharger and accessories. Anyone interested let me know. Has about 5k

Ill be interested if the price is right, any idea what you might be asking for it ? Are you selling the long block or just the bottom end ?

VenemousStang

Established Member
Ill be interested if the price is right, any idea what you might be asking for it ? Are you selling the long block or just the bottom end ?[/QUOTE]

What are you interested in? Shortblock or longblock?

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Probly will try to sell as shortblock if I decide to sell but if someone is interested could do longblock

Could you please pm me the peice you would like for long block or short block ? Im very interested, I might take it since I am about to build my car.

Users who are viewing this thread