Feeler: 4v Bassani Mid length headers w/SS o/r Bassani X pipe.

98fourvalve

Established Member
I'm contemplating selling my Bassani header/x pipe setup on my cobra. They are still on my car currently. I love them, I just am contemplating switching to long tubes. I will remove them if sold.

These are headers from a 03/04 Cobra so they do not have the emissions bungs on them like earlier years, if you need them, you can have them welded on very cheap. I have plugged the EGR bung but that can be removed no problem.
The headers are Bassani Ceramic coated. The x pipe is of course Stainless steel with no cats. Both have been painted with VHT high temp silver to protect them even further and to make them look nice. Bronzy stainless steel is ugly imo.

The headers have a few dings here and there from a few installations. but nothing that would affect power at all. Very hard to get pictures with them still on the car. I do however, have pictures of them right before they went into the car this past fall. Not many miles have been put on since. Maybe 1500-2000.

Pictures are below. I don't have any of the X pipe right now though, but it's just a o/r bassani X for the mid lengths. The second picture where the EGR tube normally is has been plugged. But it's an easy removal. I can remove it for you if needed.

SOLD. These are located in Central Indiana. Willing to meet up within a reasonable distance.
I will ship at buyers expense.

If I don't sell these I'll keep them. It's no big deal to me. More of just a contemplation thing.

2012-05-16_20-30-43_487.jpg

2012-05-16_20-30-57_931.jpg

Cammed 96 Cobra 5.0 - YouTube

2013-02-11_12-47-20_429.mp4 - YouTube

Last edited:

IcemanSN95

Established Member
How well do these clear under your 98? Do they rub or touch the K member or steering shaft? I have pacesetters on mine now and they are horrible on clearence everywhere. Thanks in advance! Brad

Last edited:

98fourvalve

Established Member
They clear very good. Ive never rubbed them or anything and my car is lowered. They do not touch my k member or steering shaft.

If you want ill see if i can get a picture of them hanging.

98fourvalve

Established Member
Pm's replied.

Working on getting pictures on car currently. Not currently at home or i would do it now.

Also: like i said i have no need to sell these as i like the setup. So don't waste my time low balling me.

Last edited:

98fourvalve

Established Member
Sent everyone some more pictures that requested some.

Also, forgot that the x pipe has a bung welded on the drivers side for a wideband. I'll include the screw in plug I have in it. I won't be needing it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread