Feeler: 88 GT Project w/short block

flyinb44

Established Member
Looking at possibly selling my new project before I get too deep into it. Its an 88' GT with a short block 306 and T5 tranny. The previous owner before the owner I bought it from had the block bored .030 over and replaced pistons with speed pro hypereutectic units. Other than that the bottom end is stock to the best of my knowledge. One of the original heads cracked and the motor currently has that head pulled. I still have the head and all the hardware if needed. It needs an upper and lower intake along with a set of heads to make the engine complete. It has shortly headers with a stainless exhaust system to fit a GT rear bumper along with a new radiator. I have all the GT body pieces along with a Saleen style rear wing. I just ordered a Boss Inc Cobra R hood for it and it can be included for the right price. I also have Bilstein struts and shocks that can be included if the price is right. I have a complete set of smoked headlights for the car (6 pieces) along with LS tail lights. It has the cobra grille insert installed. I have 90% of the interior plastic panels and 1 seat. You'll need interior carpeting and a full set of seats most likely. It still has the 4 lug front disc rear drum setup with 2 GT wheels and 2 4 cylinder style skinny wheels. It has one small dent in the right rear fender flare. Thats all I can think of at the moment. I can send pics of the car and all the parts to anyone who may be interested. Offers are welcome

Users who are viewing this thread