FEELER: 99cobra

OW99

Established Member
Not sure what I want to do yet but testing the waters. Any comments are welcome.

I'm thinking of selling my 1999 Ford Mustang cobra convertible. It's got 160,000 miles on it. It has:
Jba stainless o/rh (comes with stock midpipe)
Dynomax mufflers
K&n drop in
Sct tuner
Maximum motorsports c/c plates
03-04 cobra bilsteins in front
50/50 lake woods in back
Fox gt rear springs
Global west subframe connectorso
Fox 4cyl front
Aeroforce interceptor gauge
Autometer phantom 2 oil pressure and water temperature gauges
Jvc head unit with stock speakers and amps
17X9 AM 03 cobra reps with 245/45s in front and 275/40s in back
Brand new 5 point harness
Battery relocation
Maximum motorsports 6point roll bar
Solid axle 4.56 gears, 31 spline with cobra diff (sn95 width, very close to IRS)
And probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Comes with the original IRS with all bushings replaced with poly, maximum motorsports bumpsteer kit, trailing arms
4.10 gears
Koni single adjustable shocks
Full set of h&r race springs
Also have a set of flow master mufflers with the ball/socket style flange so you can bolt right on.
Also have factory tail pipes

Will also throw in brand new 15x10s with 275/60 drag radials, drive shaft safety loop, and torque box reinforcements if you want them and if the price is right.

Paint is chipping on passenger side quarter panel and the car could use a paint job. Typical crystal white. Engine and transmission run great for the miles, I bought it at 110k and been using it to commute to school until I got a daily, that's when the 4.56s were put in. Interior is fine except the driver's seat has a tear where it perforates on the bottom cushion but it's barely noticeable.

8,000obo

Can't get tapatalk to host pictures right now so either pm me your number or go on my Instagram @bobthebiologist until I get it figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread