Feeler ad: 2002 silver GT

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Hey everyone, don't know for sure if I am gonna let the GT go or not, just trying to get an idea of what everyone thinks it is worth before I make a decision. Mods are: 1.7 L Kenne Bell, custom cold air intake, SCT MAF, SCT tune by Straightline Performance, Bassani O/R x-pipe and catback, Kenne Bell BAP, 3.73 gears, Pro 5.0 shifter, Tremec TKO (don't totally remember which one), Centerforce clutch, boost gauge, NX nitrous (never used, button not even hooked up yet), Eibach springs, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, detroit locker, 6-pt. cage painted to match body color, 2 1/2 inch cowl hood, deep dish wheels on rear with new tires that have about 1500 miles on them...I'm sure I am missing something, but let me know what everyone thinks it is worth. I need to get some new pics to post, but for now I will say the paint is a 9.5 out of 10 if not 10 out of 10. It sits in a garage under a cover and is only driven when weather permits, towels on floor, always waxed and detailed. I really love this car, but times are tough and a baby is in the works, so kinda need to make a decision. Thanks for looking! Justin

Last edited:

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Also, car put down 401/390 at the wheels. This car has never seen the dragstrip, was built more for show than racing.

gtmuscle

Established Member
i have an 03 GT and most i have been offered was 11000, with your mods u could get a bit more than that

put up some pics

Users who are viewing this thread