Feeler ad

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Not sure if I'm gonna sell it or not, but up for sale is my 2002 Mustang GT. It is silver with a 2.5-inch cowl hood and 275's with deep dish matching wheels on the back and stock wheels on the front. It has a 1.7 L Kenne Bell (polished) installed by Straightline Performance, along with the boost-a-pump. Car also has a 3.73 gear, Eaton differential, Tremec trans, upgraded clutch (can't remember brand, put in before I originally purchased car), customer cold air intake (4-inch circumference if I remember right), Bassani x-pipe and cat-back, boost gauge, 6-pt cage painted body color installed by Sutton High Performance, Pro 5.0 shifter.

Does have the nitrous lines, solenoids, etc, just needs the activation switch installed (sits onto of the steering column) and has NEVER been sprayed due to installing the Kenne Bell. Also has an SCT tune in it, and dyno'd at 401 rwhp and 390 lb-ft. I may be forgetting something. Car has 36K on it. Thinking of selling only because took almost 4 years to put just over 1000 miles on it, only taken to car shows. Car is awesome and not in a hurry to sell, just gauging interest and most importantly, what kind of offers on the car. Going to try and get pics up as soon as possible, car is at my dad's house, in a garage, under a cover. Has maybe 3 small rock chips on the front bumper, that's about it.

Biggest thing is, what do you think it is worth? I know what KBB says, just wondering what the car enthusiasts think

stolher

Live Free
Established Member
pictures!
Any type of engine work done?

Last edited:

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
jakestolar, no engine work, that was gonna be the next step, but it turned into taking it to shows and not racing it. Outside of dyno time, car has never been to the track or raced, my dad drives it about 300 miles a year, if that.

Pictures coming soon, just waiting for my dad to send me some!

Users who are viewing this thread