FEELER: Black trinity tvs 5.8 removed $1600 shipped

03bananacobra

Established Member
Ive had lots of things powder coated. Neer seen that before. That blower must have gotten real hot. Hows the oil level.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
Not sure on the oil level. I guess i was the only one its happened to :( I wouldn't mind taking it off & getting it redone but since I don't have my stock blower & daily drive the car I might try & find another one. The kenny bell sale looks very tempting & already have the bap & will drop the price more.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing but it looks like the elbow is bubbling also. I can't see it getting hot enough to kill the finish on the elbow. Maybe just a bad powder coat job.

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
I've seen it in person, and it's not horrible, but could use a fresh powder coat. Had to be a bad powder coat job, but at that price it's a steal. GLWS.

MikesCobra

Established Member
I would like to buy this please text me asap 4075907578. Do you have any supporters on here who could vouch for you? Any previous sales threads I could reference?

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
Hey Mike
I've sold other item on svtp but don't know why it won't let me give or receive feedback sometimes. My eBay seller name is adrian0969. Just type, seller:adrian0969 100% with 346 feed back. I'm putting tvs on here but don't really wanna put it on eBay since paypal & eBay rob you when selling. Phone 8315667055
Thanks
Adrian

Last edited:

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
I would like to buy this please text me asap 4075907578. Do you have any supporters on here who could vouch for you? Any previous sales threads I could reference?

I've seen the supercharger, in fact he was at my friends shop just yesterday and we were talking about it. You won't get ripped off, if anything your getting a killer deal.

Users who are viewing this thread