Feeler - For Sale or Trade - AFS 17's with Nitto nt05r Drag Radials

Tlayson23

Established Member
EDIT - TIRES FOR SALE ONLY!! Nitto NT05 275/40-17, and Nitto NT05 315/35-17 tires. Tires have less than 1,000 miles on them and have never been abused or used on the track, I just bought the car and don't need radials i need a street tire. PICK UP ONLY - located in North-Western (Owensboro) Kentucky.

*Correction* - I have been told these are not drag radials? The previous owner told me they were nitto nt05r but i just looked at the tires and they only say nt05. Regardless of how that effects the price make an offer

mymach1.jpg

mymach12.jpg

If anyone wants to make a cash or trade offer just pm me or post on this thread and i'll get back to you as soon as i can :beer:

Last edited:

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
good looking car man. I lived in owensboro all my life until I moved to bowling green 6 years ago. where did you go to school?

i'll tell my cousin who has a mach 1 about these. he has mentioned in the past about loving the oe style deep dish mach 1's.

Last edited:

Tlayson23

Established Member
good looking car man. I lived in owensboro all my life until I moved to bowling green 6 years ago. where did you go to school?

i'll tell my cousin who has a mach 1 about these. he has mentioned in the past about loving the oe style deep dish mach 1's.

I went to Daviess County HS graduated in 07. Yea let him know, theyre in great shape he can just make an offer if hes interested, it'd be great to sell em to someone locally

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
he mentioned some interest. but he also mentioned AFS is making these wheels again too.

i also went to dchs but i graduated in 2000.

Tlayson23

Established Member
he mentioned some interest. but he also mentioned AFS is making these wheels again too.

i also went to dchs but i graduated in 2000.

Oh I didn't know they were making them again, but if he's interested and wants some like-new wheels without paying as much then tell him to contact me or have you contact me

Users who are viewing this thread