Feeler: FRPP M55

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Well, im debating whether or not i should have a custom made SRA m55 exhaust for my car, its still up in the air. It only comes with the flow tubes and the muffler, everything past that is gone, so you will need to get some tubing made, but the IRS is easy so it shouldn't be too hard. Make me an offer! :banana:

bigjuicy26

Established Member
i c ur trader rating but if its not brand new then pics are a must considering u havent described the shape they are in. who would pay for something they cant c..

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
i c ur trader rating but if its not brand new then pics are a must considering u havent described the shape they are in. who would pay for something they cant c..

they are in great condition, only 1 dent from previous owner. You pay for something on the good feedback of the seller. I dont sell junk. If i cant sell them they will just sit in my shed, doesnt bother me too much.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
You need to post pictures or no one is going to really bother.

please dont post if your not interested in buying. Im not opening the box to take pictures when people say they are interested and then when the pics come up and are accurately described everyone wants them but doesnt have the coin. Juicy if your really interested in them come take a look at them in person. This is a rare item so posting "lets see pics" is kind of pointless, because if someone really wants it they will buy it. I know plenty of people out there who are looking for the M55s :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread