Feeler:FS Black 03 KB vert (super clean!)

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Noooooo.....Dont sell it.....Looks great........Looking to step into something else?

Very nice car...Someone will get a real nice car if they buy this...

Aceswild 02

Established Member
super awesome looking car man.. glws

Thanks a lot! A TON of hard work and sweat have gone into getting it where it is.

Noooooo.....Dont sell it.....Looks great........Looking to step into something else?

Very nice car...Someone will get a real nice car if they buy this...

Thanks man! For now Im just trying to free up some extra cash to go towards a down payment on a house. I'll end up getting another one or changing it up though. For now I still have my '40 Buick to play with and cruise around.

Who knows, I could decide to keep it, its not like I need the money. Its just a good bit more I could put towards the house for now.

The right offer would make it hard to keep though;-)

please text me at [email protected] i might be interested

Email sent

Aceswild 02

Established Member
Noooo I love this car :(

Beautiful pictures, GLWS

What power steering reservoir are you running?

Thanks a lot yall :beer: The PS reservoir is a custom job that a guy built for me. It is not currently on the car, but I still have it. I had an issue with air getting into the system and took it off to get to a show...just never put it back on.

got any numbers?? and what size pullry??

GLWS

Its making just over 600rwhp...a little under 600rwhp in the summer heat, last I had it dynoed. Car was tuned by Jeff Harris at Mo's Speed Shop...Awesome tune and very safe

sick car man dont sell!!!

Always loved your car man... Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :beer:

Thanks guys:)

Part of me doesnt want to sell, yet I somehow keep entertaining the idea. We will see what kind of offers it brings :beer:

Brutal04

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Damn.... 16hrs away.. Beautiful car.. I wasn't looking for a vert but I would be all over that.. :( glws...

Users who are viewing this thread