FEELER: FT GT500 Magnaflow Competition 13+

haVesoV777

Established Member
Looking to see whats out there for trade for my Magnaflow Comp AB's. Had them on the car for about a 1000 miles but I want a new set up. This is the quad tip set up so thats what I'm looking for only!!! I'm in SoCal (Studio City) and prefer to meet up at a muffler shop if anything comes along.

This is the part
Magnaflow Competition Mustang Axleback Exhaust w/ Black Tips (13-14 GT500) 15177

text at 818.800.6668 or email at havesov777 @ aim .com :beer:

Fudge

Established Member
I see you're looking to trade.. but quick question, did you notice any drone with these?
and I would imagine they would be MUCH louder in your opinion, woudl be OK for a street car, or would it be too loud, and just piss people off!!

haVesoV777

Established Member
I'd buy them frm you if your interested but I'm far away

I'm trying to find a local trade because its my daily driver I can't have it sitting I'm sorry :(

I see you're looking to trade.. but quick question, did you notice any drone with these?
and I would imagine they would be MUCH louder in your opinion, woudl be OK for a street car, or would it be too loud, and just piss people off!!

I had roush previous to the magnaflows and they definitely have very noticeable drone, as far as volume goes, its not as high pitched and raspy its like a deep bassy rumble if that makes sense!

Fudge

Established Member
It does make sense, but I cannot stand drone, gives me a headache!
So I'm gonna have to pass on this. Good luck with the sale though.

Users who are viewing this thread