Feeler: Grabber 08 GT500 Perfect!

snakecharmer03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
I currently have 2 gt500's. Both have Supersnake CSM #'s. I may sell the Grabber Orange '08. It has 2800 dry miles- no rain. Loaded with HID's Shaker 1000, Ambient lighting, Interior upgrade package including My Color dash etc.
Car is bone stock with JBA axle back exhaust. I have not listed this on Ebay yet - thought I would get a feeling here first.

Here's pix:

Dec32007027.jpg

21.jpg

octoberphotos710.jpg

Dec32007032.jpg

I can be reached at 561-706-6566.

snakecharmer03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
Grabber Orange 08

I am thinking that given the small numbers of Grabber cars produced and the perfect unmolested condition of the car $44,000. That's a little over 4k under MSRP on a new one and almost 9K less than I paid. I have all documentation including the DORA, original bill of sale, delivery pix etc.
The car has a SuperSnake CSM assigned to it also- The Grabber SS looks wicked with black stripes and carbon fiber!!!

Last edited:

snakecharmer03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
This Car was autographed by Carroll Shelby himself and has a SuperSnake CSM number. I would probably let her go for as little as 44k(I paid $53k) since I have 2 of them. This car is absolutely pristine, has no issues and is better than new. I have all the paperwork for you document hounds including the original bill of sale and all of the delivery paperwork. Feel free to call with any questions 561-706-6566. Thanks

goingup

Established Member
Why don't I see any drill holes for the rear plate? Is that a old picture of the car?

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
So it's not a Super Snake??? Maybe you can school me a little. What's a CSM #. Is it in line to be SSed and its just not done yet???

waydeg

Established Member
I am thinking that given the small numbers of Grabber cars produced and the perfect unmolested condition of the car $44,000. That's a little over 4k under MSRP on a new one and almost 9K less than I paid. I have all documentation including the DORA, original bill of sale, delivery pix etc.
The car has a SuperSnake CSM assigned to it also- The Grabber SS looks wicked with black stripes and carbon fiber!!!

That's the best looking Shelby I've ever seen...
Almost makes me wish I could swap my Termy for this ride.
Looks like my 1969 Boss 429 clone, Grabber Orange of course.

RSH427R

Established Member
So it's not a Super Snake??? Maybe you can school me a little. What's a CSM #. Is it in line to be SSed and its just not done yet???

I am not 100% but I think it means it's on the waiting list??? In other words it has a serial number assigned but hasn't been built yet. Basically what U said.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread