FEELER... iForged "Classics" 3-piece Chrome

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
Really wanting a set of TF so Im gauging interest in my wheels. They are 18X9 and 18x11, I'm not sure of the offset but on my 99GT they sit nice with a 1/4 spacer. Not sure how old these are but in overall great condition although NOT perfect. 1 Front wheel lip has "Chrome pop" which means the chrome has a bubble but not peeling (see pic) the spot is on the lip and about 2" wide, Steve@TF says iForged uses the same hoops and you could get a new on from him. I was in countless shows last year and no one ever noticed. I will sell W/out tires for $2300 plus shipping or with rear 305/35/18 M/T with maybe 1500 miles for $2600 plus shipping. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES SORRY. No Bends or curb rash on any of the wheels. Reasonable offers may be considered.
photoshooty.jpg

kamden071.jpg

kamden063.jpg

^^If you look at the bottom of the wheel you can see the "chrome pop" hard to see.
kamden073.jpg

^^Around one lug hole you can see a what looks like a mark from an impact tool.
kamden072.jpg

kamden062.jpg

kamden066.jpg

Last edited:

YelOSnake

LEAVE IN A CLOUD OF SMOKE
Established Member
Damn i was interested until i saw you have an SRA car, and spacers already... Were these originally cut for a Mustang?

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
Yes there cut for a mustang, I use a 1/4 spacer because I like them to sit out a little more.

Last edited:

flamed notch

Established Member
Cant wait to see these on the saleen, I have to wait until the paint work is done before I can put them on. Wwill be picking up on sunday, cant wait!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread