Feeler: Kooks Long Tube Headers to Steeda Exhaust.

SwivelSawvel

Established Member
I have a set of Kooks long tube headers to a catted x pipe to a Steeda cat back. I need to sell. I will not separate. The x pipe and the cat back is welded together. I will cut the welds for shipping. The headers are the 6008cx which all specs can be found here.

Kooks 03-04 Cobra 1-5/8 Headers with 2.5 Catted X-Pipe [KOO-6008CX] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

They are off a 03 cobra and are used. I would love to install these on my cobra but dont have the time to install and retune the car. The EGR tube on the number 8 cynlinder header had actually broke off (I bought it like that.). Had a patch welded from the inside of the tube so so that it will hold tightly. Basicly if you install the headers you also have to do the EGR delete. found here...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/how-230/562225-complete-egr-delete-how.html

The headers show use but nothing a little powder coating can take care of. The Steeda exhaust is in good shape (no leaks or major dents/damage). The tips are not bent or dented. Just need some Cleaning and to be wiped off. Exhaust specs can be found here.

Steeda Stainless Steel Cat-Back 99-04 Mustang Cobra [040-13908] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Sorry for the long reading but. Tryin to get all the details out so there is no random surprises to the buyer. Anyway make an offer! Pics below

Here is the EGR tube that had broke. The patch is below it.

Patch from inside.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread