Feeler: Mach 1 Seats (Front and Rear)

Tim99GT

Just a 2V...
Established Member
So im thinking about selling my Mach 1 seats so that i can order a set of Recaro Speed seats. They are still in the car at this time as im on the fence about this. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in them if i decide to make the move and pull them out of the car. I dont have any pictures on my work computer, but i can take some when i get home. They are in great shape with no tears or bad wear areas.

Would also like to sell these locally vs trying to ship them. I'm not apposed to shipping, but i cant see that being cheap...

So, who would be interested?

My2003Mach1

Established Member
So im thinking about selling my Mach 1 seats so that i can order a set of Recaro Speed seats. They are still in the car at this time as im on the fence about this. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in them if i decide to make the move and pull them out of the car. I dont have any pictures on my work computer, but i can take some when i get home. They are in great shape with no tears or bad wear areas.

Would also like to sell these locally vs trying to ship them. I'm not apposed to shipping, but i cant see that being cheap...

So, who would be interested?

how do the covers look?

what are you looking to get?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Have you seen the black cloth Recaro speed seats for sale in the other vehicles section!? He's only asking 750 for both seats and brackets!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Thanks! Just pm'd him :beer:

No problem sir! Hopefully you and him can work out a deal on those! I really wanted them for my SRT, but the bank account just didn't allow for it at the time even at the steal of a price he has them listed at!

Users who are viewing this thread