FEELER: Race Red '13 Boss 302

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Considering selling my Boss to pick up a new truck and a C5Z or something along those lines. I do not have to sell but it's hard to justify my payment when the car sits in the garage 3 weeks out of the month since I am always out of town for work.

Car is a '13 Boss with Recaros and the torsen differential. It has Jegs cat deletes, JLT CAI, Ford Racing 47# injectors, GT500 rear valence and mufflers and an MGW shifter. It was tuned on 91 by Shaun at AED and I have a base e85 file from him however I have not loaded it and done the datalogging to get it perfected since it is winter in Colorado. The car runs great and has none of the MT-82 issues experienced with some other cars.

The Boss has about 5600 miles on it right now. It is not in perfect shape, there are a few chips in the front bumper from stones but it is in overall very good shape and it is always kept in the garage with a thick coat of wax. I can post pictures in a few days, I am currently out of town for work.

Asking $41.5k. Car does come with the owner's kit. Car is located in Fort Collins, CO.

Last edited:

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Priced too high?

Maybe I made the small chips and scratch sound worse than they are - you can't even tell from a couple feet away, you have to really try to find them. I'm pretty anal about the car and only really notice them when I am waxing it and have my face a foot away from the bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread