Feeler: Stage IV Steggy n more

zeusha

Established Member
I'm looking to go twin screw soon just putting out a feeler to see if can do it now before I put the car up for the winter. I have a stage 4 Steggy painted black with Stock port matched Plenum and TB also painted black. Comes with hub and 2 pullies 2.76 (Red) and 2.9 (Silver) and matching belts for the fit. I'll post up pics when I get home looking to get $850 shipped

zincslowbra

Established Member
I'm looking to go twin screw soon just putting out a feeler to see if can do it now before I put the car up for the winter. I have a stage 4 Steggy painted black with Stock port matched Plenum and TB also painted black. Comes with hub and 2 pullies 2.76 (Red) and 2.9 (Silver) and matching belts for the fit. I'll post up pics when I get home looking to get $850 shipped

love it love it you should post mileage and the pwr it made everyone is gonna ask

zeusha

Established Member
Ok, I'm home. To answer all questions I'm probally gonna be called retarded but never had it on the dyno lol. Ran at the track on the SCT performance tune at best. As u can see still have the 2.9 pulley on I'm scared to go to the 2.76 without a dyno tune. Alot of upgrades still not tuned in. Mileage on blower was from a 38k mile car was original blower sent to steggy don't know the miles after port either I'm sorry. Blower looked great before install and still does never any issues n change oil when I change car oil only put 3k miles on blower.

Users who are viewing this thread