Feeler Thread: Eaton Kit

cotySRT-4

Established Member
You all may have seen my other thread where I was buying 99-01 cobra parts for my turbo build. I have all of that lined up now.

Depending on the interest I am going to be taking off and selling a full Eaton swap. The blower is a Stiegemier stage 4 port and also comes with a Afco heat exchanger. You would also need a oil cooler but I have 1 on my car with less than 3k miles that I will include. The only thing I will not include is the timing cover but I have access to another 1 so that could be retrieved very easily.

I see other kits selling on here and they start right around $2800 and they have no extras so with the port and upgraded heat exchanger I'm going to start at $3200 obo and I'm including a like new $400 oil cooler so I think the price is fair.

If you have a turbo kit we could talk about a trade and go that route. I was looking at the 4 valve FF on3 turbo kit but I am open to see what you have and try and work that out also.

If you have any questions or interest PM me or you can call/text me at (573)253-9252.

Users who are viewing this thread