FEELER/ vortech v3 kit

konafiveoh

Established Member
Well its time to change things up a bit ive got a vortech v3 si kit off my 2011 5.0 has about 6k miles on it still in new condition dont really drive this car much its a weekend worrier with an occasional to and from work drive during the week

So here it goes complete vortech v3 si kit its the satin black addition all intercooler piping, intercooler, 47lb injectors, sct tuner with vortech tune and a custom 93 tune from dallas mustang (archie king ) same tune my car made 620hp at 495tq at with a light 13 degrees of timing, upgraded constent torque clamps to replace the stupid factory worm clamps, all modified coolent hoses, pcv hoses, hoses to relocate coolent tank, coolent tank and mounting hardware, modified fan shroud with fan, modified engine cover if wanted, 3.40 and 3.60 pulleys with belt, 2 new bottles of supercharger oil and instruction book, im sure im forgetting something this kit is 100% complete im just going a diffrent route pics can be taking upon request

asking 4000+shipping cost im open to all reasonable offers so dont be affraid to pm me with a offer

call or text 580-512-7785
thanks

konafiveoh

Established Member
got a local sale pending he has tell tomarrow to get me money if not its still for sale i got your number will let you know eaither way

Users who are viewing this thread