Feeler: Vortech YSI for sale

87PONYGT

Established Member
86-93 mustang setup but can be used on anything with mods.
I'm just checking to see if there is any interest in my YSI. It will come with the twin plate support bracket an 8" lower, 2.5", 2.95" and a 3.33" upper. I made 705RWHP on husky 94 with my setup @ 22 lbs of boost without the intercooler. The blower is in the car and running right now so if someone was interested the could see it first. I also have a Treadstone TRV-259 if someone was interested as part of the sale. I could sell it as a complete with head unit, pulleys, intercooler piping, bov, and intercooler if someone wanted it that way aswell.
I also have a Mr.Freeze water/meth kit that I would be will to sell. This blower with the W/M kit on a 331 W/C16 made 968RWHP.
What I paid less then 2000km ago
Intercooler $500
Head unit and pulleys $3500
Mr.Freeze $200
Twin plate bracket $600
Piping kit $250
Make me a reasonable offer and lets see if we can make a deal.

I will ad pics this afternoon.
I will ship but shipping cost will be up to you to cover.
Located in Calgary,AB

YSI Pics Slideshow by lrklyne | Photobucket

Last edited:

Rolocut94

Established Member
Trv-259

86-93 mustang setup but can be used on anything with mods.
I'm just checking to see if there is any interest in my YSI. It will come with the twin plate support bracket an 8" lower, 2.5", 2.95" and a 3.33" upper. I made 705RWHP on husky 94 with my setup @ 22 lbs of boost without the intercooler. The blower is in the car and running right now so if someone was interested the could see it first. I also have a Treadstone TRV-259 if someone was interested as part of the sale. I could sell it as a complete with head unit, pulleys, intercooler piping, bov, and intercooler if someone wanted it that way aswell.
I also have a Mr.Freeze water/meth kit that I would be will to sell. This blower with the W/M kit on a 331 W/C16 made 968RWHP.
What I paid less then 2000km ago
Intercooler $500
Head unit and pulleys $3500
Mr.Freeze $200
Twin plate bracket $600
Piping kit $250
Make me a reasonable offer and lets see if we can make a deal.

Still have intercooler for sale? 8606708089

I will ad pics this afternoon.
I will ship but shipping cost will be up to you to cover.
Located in Calgary,AB

YSI Pics Slideshow by lrklyne | Photobucket

Still have intercooler for sale? 8606708089

Users who are viewing this thread