Feeler: wrecked built 03 cobra for sale lots of pixs

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
So I got my car back from my insurance company. I haven decide what I want to do now. Been thinking about parting her out or even selling her just like this.

I am asking for honest answer on how much do you think I can sell her AS IS?

So info about the car

Motor built and tuned by AED. She has about 20k miles on her. Motor make 570hp & 560tq @12 psi ans 640hp & 648tq @17 psi. The IRS on this car has about 15k miles. Went to the track and broke the stock IRS. Got my insurance to replace it a month & 1/2 later after I got the car back.

Car has Mac long tubes, lethal performance x-pipe and bass I catback. It has sub-frame connectors installed also. Gen 2 whipple 2.3. Here is a pic of my invoice for the all the work I had done by AED

50b598a6.gif

The car was totaled because there is frame damage on the right front side of the car.

bfbef940.jpg

af160076.jpg

Here is what the car look like right now!

94b3ff4b.jpg

80b3ee83.gif

971e921c.jpg

3725f16d.jpg

aca50313.jpg

5ff9cc29.jpg

f9212cad.jpg

e2d06d27.jpg

0db70ec0.jpg

b7b22c2a.jpg

92288f34.gif

534592e6.jpg

7f70b6d5.jpg

ecabcc94.jpg

1b9a435d.jpg

96aaced1.jpg

39c6f119.jpg

6d79493e.jpg

One seat has a rip
f829a70a.gif

Thank for your time can you pm me what you think is a good price

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Edit. NVM unless you decide to part out.

Last edited:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I'm sorry to see this your car was gorgeous.

Salvage title correct? as it sits with all the performance parts I would say if I had a shop were I could do all the body work and everything 12k.
Thats is about what I would guess, I hope everything turns out all right for you.

nate71velly

Slow for now
Established Member
Shifter bezel w/ boot, radio & a/c bezel, and both door cup/switch plates to 23116?

You missed the point. :nonono:
He's trying to see what he "could" get as a whole car. If the price is right he sells it whole. If not than he parts out what he doesn't need.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You missed the point. :nonono:
He's trying to see what he "could" get as a whole car. If the price is right he sells it whole. If not than he parts out what he doesn't need.

Just saw that. Thanks. Long day. Eyes tired.

nate71velly

Slow for now
Established Member
No more then 7-8k for the whole car IMO. And the majority of that will come from the motor and trans.

Pretty sure the complete engine and trans go for that and more by themselves with just a stock long block. This is a built engine with ported heads and gt cams and a whipple. Ive seen complete stock engine/trans go for 8-10k with wiring harness.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Pretty sure the complete engine and trans go for that and more by themselves with just a stock long block. This is a built engine with ported heads and gt cams and a whipple. Ive seen complete stock engine/trans go for 8-10k with wiring harness.

I hear ya, but someone will also have to pull it from a car with a bent frame. Not much else on the car is worth any money. All the body panels are done except maybe the trunk lid, the wheels are worth a few hundred, and its a stock IRS. I hope the Op gets what he wants for it, I just dont see a pretty badly wrecked car selling for the price of a running car with just a salvage title and no damage.

Also, can you start the engine right now for potential buyers?

Last edited:

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
I hear ya, but someone will also have to pull it from a car with a bent frame. Not much else on the car is worth any money. All the body panels are done except maybe the trunk lid, the wheels are worth a few hundred, and its a stock IRS. I hope the Op gets what he wants for it, I just dont see a pretty badly wrecked car selling for the price of a running car with just a salvage title and no damage.

Also, can you start the engine right now for potential buyers?

I can start the engine and drive it if I wanted to right now!!

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
I am going to guess maybe $10-$12k...but that will take finding a special buyer. I am thinking you would be better off keeping the motor, trans, and IRS and part whatever is left out. Hopefully that will pay you back what you purchased it for from the insurance company.

NEp8ntballer

Established Member
best bet would likely be to sell the motor and trans separate and the car as a roller. body work isn't cheap but the frame can be straightened. It'd be a good candidate for a track car since it will be on a salvage title.

Users who are viewing this thread