Feeler; WTB/WTT C-4, or 4R70W for my T-56

jetmech

Established Member
As the title says... I'm considering trading my T-56 for a C-4 or a 4R70W. Let me know what you have. I will be giving all parts needed for swap; drive shaft, cross member, pedal assembly and all listed below too.

Last edited:

jetmech

Established Member
I should have added that it will come with everything needed to swap, bell housing, clutch, drive shaft, pedal assembly ect. plus a Steeda Tri-ax shifter, and a Pro 5.0 shifter whichever you like.

Stanger00

Established Member
If you only were in CA. I have a darrin BC auto built 4R75W with circle d multi disk billet converter. I have less than 1k miles on it and it handles 600 hp and 7k rpms without issue. I also have a massive trans cooler with its own fan.

jetmech

Established Member
Is it manual shift kit, transbrake? what's the stall on the converter? Any idea what it would cost to put it on a pallet and ship?

Stanger00

Established Member
Probably would be about 300 for pallet freight. I think I paid 200 for shipping with material charge to BC Auto. The converter can be restalled by circle d for a small fee. This trans is electronic controlled valve body. So you would either need to buy a AODE ECU or standalone ECU for the transmission or spend the 800-1000 for the manual valve body w/trans brake.

That's a lot of work for me and you to arrange shipping. I work in a shop that deals with freight shipping all the time so I would be able to get the owner to let me use materials. However, I lack tools and the time to accomplish this...

Were you the guy who built remote turbos in a GT a few years ago?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread