**FEELER** WTT - IRS for SRA near the Gulf Coast

03SSSSSVT

Established Member
Looking to trade the IRS from my '03 vert Cobra for a SRA. My car has 89,xxx miles, only problem is it needs brake pads. Includes H&R sport springs (stock springs can be thrown in as well) and a Magnaflow catback (needs cleaning).

Would prefer a SRA with H&R super sports and some kind of catback (Borla Stingers would be great). I'd like to stay away from anything higher than 3.73's, so the closer to stock the better.

I'm located on the coast in Mississippi. Not looking to make a chunk of change off of this, just seems like quite a few people want the IRS more than I do haha. If someone has a shop/tools to make the swap easier, I'd be willing to make a trip out of it.

PM me if interested and we'll try to make this happen.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Hi, I live in the Louisiana and have been looking for IRS. I have have a 96 Cobra, and my SRA has 54,000 miles on it. I have never taken it to the track, and still has 3.27 in the rear end. My exhaust system, is made by a company called Raven, which was offered by Midas several years back, and is no longer available. I do not have enough posts for a PM yet.

Users who are viewing this thread