Fender Cover

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Just got a new fender cover off of ebay for $20. It's pretty nice. About half an inch thick and made out of rubber so no dings from your tools, no fingerprints and your tools don't slide off of it. A good investment for protecting your fenders when working on the car.

i-1_B.JPG

coleman

Established Member
that'll go great w/ my cobra boxers... :lol1:

people at work kid me cuz of all the cobra stuff i've bought. if it's got a cobra on it, i look twice...

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I bought two of those for $15 each at the manufactures midway at my local strip last fall. I have one in the trunk and it's a great way to keep groceries... I mean tool boxes and other manly stuff from sliding around in the trunk.

U.M.

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Originally posted by Redfire2003Cobr
Coleman, I also have a Mustang key chain that's in the shape of the steering wheel, and chrome SVT tire valve caps ;)
)

Oh yea..... I have valve covers in the shape of a Cobra's head... With red eyes too!

Top that...

:beer: :beer:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Petzuk, I need to see some pictures of that :)

Here's the link of the auction where I bought mine, but it doesn't look like he has listed any new ones. I got mine black with a red Cobra and red lettering. I'll post some pictures later.

ltv1

Established Member
Those look great

I can,t get them though. I have to try to make my car look "stealth"(like that is possible). We have a huge smash and grab club working the city right now. They come out of the projects at night (per police). Last night at the gym they stole 3 cars and broke into 5. The parking garage where I work is a Sounds Advice for crack heads. If you live in a place where you can style like this I am happy for you. On the east coast of Florida a Cobra is not very exotic, especially if there is a Ferrari on one side of you and an M3 on the other. Here though, a "clean" '73
Plymouth Fury is "stylin'", so you have to be careful. Riceboys are getting nailed worse. I am getting my lower pulley and I am done.

Bosko

Established Member
Hey are thoes fender covers actural FOMOCO items? Do they have ford part numbers on them? IF they do could you post it? I would really appreciate it!

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
It has the official ford motor company product logo on it, so I'm guessing it is. I'll ask next time I go to my local ford dealership.

03kobra

Established Member
im not feeling the valve caps but the fender covers are nice

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Originally posted by 03kobra
im not feeling the valve caps but the fender covers are nice

Yea... But you can't drive with the fender covers on!

:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread